Friday, March 16, 2012

Lucky Me

Hi everyone! Nina here with another Joy's Life Design Team project. I made a card using "Lucky Me Having You in My Life" sentiment from You're So Punny Set.


This sentiment, the fonts, and how the letters are positioned are just perfect together!


I used a heart die as the template to form the foam dotted heart and put glitter on the dots. I draw the man and woman outline myself and you can download it for free on my blog.

Don't forget to join us tomorrow for a fun St Patrick's Day Blog Hop and Giveaways! Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Nina, that is AWESOME! I love it!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the foam squares with glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Nina. Love the glitter.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! What a fun and awesome idea!! I'm a little afraid of glitter but this may be worth a try.
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete