Saturday, October 27, 2012

Give Thanks Pumpkin

Hello!  Today, I've got a 3D project for you! For this week's post, I thought I'd make an Amigurumi pumpkin and embellish it with one of Joy's wonderful stamps.




As you can see, this saying from Joy's It's All Fall Puns set goes perfect with my project.  



If you don't have this wonderful rubber stamp set, you can get yours here.

 If I have the time, I'm going to make these for my siblings and give them out on Thanksgiving.  If you'd like more details on how I made this, I'd love it if you drop by my blog!

Until next time, have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Patty,
    This is so precious!! I wish I knew how to do Amigurumi. You are super talented! I love the way you added the stamp to the leaf.
    Super Hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete