Monday, October 22, 2012

Trick or Treat Cricut Candy Holder

Hi everybody! This is Cyndy with Arcy Scraps again. This week the design team will be showing you super amazing 3D projects!  I was going through a few Halloween blog hops this past week and was inspired with so many Halloween projects! 

I created this treat holder with my Cricut, Artiste cartridge, and my fabulous Halloween Puns stamp set

This cool sentiment is from Joy's Life Halloween Puns stamp set. 

Here is the coffin holding some delicious treats!

I love how this stamp goes perfectly with this treat box. 

To view all of Joy's Products click HERE

For details on my card, visit me here

P.S. 
Joy is having a super awesome giveaway! 
Check it out HERE!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!Absolutely Gorgeous!!Would love to receive a treat like this!!!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coffin box is the best little treat box! I wish i had a cricut when my daughter was little and i could have made treats for her class. Now i have to wait for grandkids!
    Love it
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete