Friday, October 19, 2012

Fangs So Much!

I hope you all have had a great week and are looking forward
to nothing short of an amazing weekend!
This week the Joy's Life DT has been Embossing their creations.
Here is a quick Halloween Themed Thank You Card
that I created featuring the "Fangs So Much" stamp
found in the Halloween Puns Stamp Set (my favorite!) :)

I heat embossed the edges of my blocks with Tim Holtz's
Distress Black Embossing Powder in Black Soot.
It's a bit hard to see as I had a little difficulty trying to get
a good shot showing the heat embossed edges,
but it goes around both blocks completely.
I really love the distressed and aged look it added to the card.


I wish you all a happy weekend and feel free to stop on by
my blog HERE to check out more details on my card!

Happy Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment