Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Bat Treats!

Hello, there! It's Patty from the Crafty Kitten with an early project post for this week. I am so glad to make it through this hot Summer and into my favorite season, Fall! With it comes my favorite holiday, Halloween!

 I made these super cute and simple to make bats, using my Cameo.  If you have to create a lot of treats, this is one project that can be mass produced.

  
 Joy's Holiday Occasions stamp set is a must have set since it covers so many holidays.



Grab yourself a set here.  It's still early enough to receive it by Oct 31st for those Halloween projects. 

I hope you'll drop
 by my blog for details on how this was made.  

Also, stay tuned because this Saturday, Joy's Life is hosting a Halloween Blog Hop!  Hope to see you there!

1 comment: