Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Relax and unwind mummy card

Hello everyone, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
This week the Design Team is creating projects using different embossing techniques. I LOVE to use my Cuttlebug embossing folders on projects, it just adds so much dimension and texure.
I think the Distressed Stripes folder worked well on today's project:

And Joy's stamps work great even on textured surfaces:
 See how clean and crisp the sentiment turned out...it's perfect!!

This stamp is part of the Joy's Life Halloween Puns stamp set.
You can purchase this set right here.

For more information regarding my card, please come on over and see my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will check back tomorrow and see what fun projects the DT will be sharing.





No comments:

Post a Comment