Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Best Fiends for Eternity - Halloween card

Hello my crafty fiends friends, it's Lori with got2bcrafting, wishing you  a very
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Today I am sharing a card I created for a friend of mine. It was quite simple to make, but I think she will like it. :)



The super cute sentiment is from Joy's Halloween Puns stamp set:

Just love that little saying!!  Don't you???  :)

You can find all of Joy's awesome stamp sets and crafting goodies, right here.

For more information about my card, please come on over to my blog.

I wish you all have a very Happy AND SAFE Halloween, especially to those affected my Hurricane Sandy.

Thanks for stopping by today.
 Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what fun projects the DT will be sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment