Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Welcome New Design Team Members

Thank you to everyone who applied to be on the Joy's Life Design Team.  It is extremely difficult to choose a few people from all of the creative and talented people who submit their work!  I appreciate the time you took and your interest in wanting to be on the Design Team.  If you didn't get chosen this time, I hope you'll apply during the next DT call in March.  Thank you all!

Here are the 5 newest

Design Team Members!


Congratulations Ladies! 

Welcome to the Team!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your DT, Joy. I am looking forward to working with you and my DT sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joy! So excited to be a part of the team. Cant wait to work with everyone. Congrats to all!
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo...congrats to Debbie and all the new DT members..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cograts ladies, your gonna love designing for Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats ladies, I was hoping to be part of it so I will keep hoping for the next try out
    Hugs all
    Debbie
    DDs Crafts

    ReplyDelete