Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cricut Treat Box + Project Life cards

Hello, hello ♥
This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps and I'm very happy to be sharing two projects today. I made a cute little treat box for Easter goodies using the Wild Life Puns stamp set. 
I'm telling ya, all of Joy's stamp sets are so versatile, you can use them anytime! 
With Spring already here, I couldn't think of a better sentiment for these Project Life cards! Aren't they cuuuuute?!? 
The sentiment I used on the Project Life cards is from the Pun In the Sun stamp set. 

In case you missed it, Joy's new release is available for pre-order! *Enabler alert: Pre-order My Hero, Punny Animals, and That Tastes Punny and SAVE on the price + free shipping + 5 action wobbles! Click here to see all of Joy's products! 

For more details on my projects, feel free to visit me here
Have a fun, crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment