Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Get Well - masculine card




  Hello!  This is June Houck with a little Tuesday inspiration.  I am still in love with Indie Chic papers.  I have two of the Indie Chic collections and they are both down to scrap pieces; similar to my Echo Park "a walk in the park" (my personal all-time favorite collection) and Echo Park "For the Record."

  My card stash has no "get well" or "sympathy" cards, so that is what I decided to attempt today.  I created the card, then noticed I didn't leave room for a large sentiment.  I found a perfect fit with this "get well" from Joy's Life "Everyday Occasions" stamp set:

Thanks for stopping by!  June

2 comments:

  1. Really nice masculine card June! :) How funny that we both used the Chevron folder! Great minds think alike! ;)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a guy! I find these type of cards very hard to make. Wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete