Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's

Good Morning and Happy Monday!
This is Jenny with today's post for Joys Life Design Team. 
 Hubby and I have been on vacation for the last month and just arrived back on Friday, so I had to throw this card together real quick so I would have a post for today.

When we were in Arizona I picked up 8 new cartridges (shame on me) so I had a heck of a time deciding just which one to use. I finally decided on the Teddy Bear Cartridge and the card base is from the Silhouette store.
I used the Happy St. Patrick's sentiment from Joys Life Holiday Occasions Stamps.
I love this set of stamps because there is one for every Occasions which is great for card making and more.
For more information on this card please stop by my Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Love the bear...I really need to get that cart!

    ReplyDelete