Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Hello Kitty Side Step Card

Hi this is Jenny with today's Design Teams Post! I hope you all had a good weekend and were able to make it to our Inspire Me Blog Hop! If not there is still time to check out all the awesome inspiration projects the girls had to share, and even some blog candy along the way.

Today I have a cute little birthday card I made using both my Cameo and Cricut machine.
This card is called a Side Step card and I must say they are a blast to make.
I used Both the Hello Kitty and Sweet Treats cricut cartridge for the cuts.
The base of the card was cut from a SVG file with my Cameo machine.

Here is a close up of the "Happy cake Day" sentiment which can be found on Joys Life Yummy Puns.
For more information on this card please check my blog. Have a great Monday and I will see you all next week with another fun project using Joys Life Stamps!

3 comments:

  1. Great site! Your style is so refreshing compared to most other people. Post thank you for every time you get the chance, I'll be sure to save your website!

    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this Jenny!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete