Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Egg-specially for you

Hello, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
Happy First Day of Spring!!
I am so happy that Spring is here. I absolutely love this time of year! :)
All the flowers and trees are blooming, and everything is just so pretty!!
Of course with Spring, comes Easter. Kind of hard to believe Easter is only a week and half away! 
Here is one of the cards I have been working on:
Isn't she so cute??
I used a sentiment from the Yummy Puns stamp set:
I thought this sentiment worked perfectly with my card!
You can find this awesome stamp set, as well as a peek at Joy's 3 NEW STAMP SETS at Joy's product page here.

Please head on over to my blog for more details about my card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
BE SURE TO JOIN US ON SATURDAY, MARCH 23RD, FOR THE JOY'S LIFE "INSPIRED BY" BLOG HOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment