Saturday, March 30, 2013

Strawberry wishes

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!
Today is my day, Kimberly from hellocutiecrafts,
 to share a project with you.

Spring is almost here! So I thought a fun strawberry 
project would be nice.
I made a strawberry treat basket with a matching card.



The Card



The sentiment for the tag and inside from Joy's Life Yummy Puns.







Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 I hope you can enjoy your Saturday!
Check out all of Joy's Life Products here.
Check out all the details of this project at my Blog.

3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!!! I love the multi-colored sentiment!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strawberry anything but even if this weren't strawberries, I would adore it! This is so great! I'm with Jennifer, I love the multi-colored sentiment!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete