Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi, everyone!  It's Patty here again from the Crafty Kitten with a St. Patrick's day project for you!

I thought since I married into a Bailey family, I ought to post something today.  Here's a fun door hanger to brighten up your day.


When I was cutting this, I thought the pattern was super cute but I think the cuteness factor went way over the top after I added Joy's stamp from her Yummy Puns set!


You can check out Joy's stamps here.  She's also has THREE new sets coming out!  Joy's offering some great pre-order and bundle deals so I hope you'll check them out. 

Drop by my blog for more details on how I made this project.  Have a safe and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! How ADORABLE!!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete