Saturday, July 13, 2013

Beary Best Wishes

Hi guys!
I hope your Saturday is off to a great start!

Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner
here to share with you another project using those awesome
Joy's Life Stamps!

This week is a free for all!!
Since I am running a little low on birthday cards, I decided to make one to add to my card stash.


I fell in love with this little bear with the frosting all over his face as soon as I saw him in the Silhouette store. 


Look how perfect that sentiment is for my card!
My sentiment came from the Punny Animals set.
Look at all the great greetings on there:



You can find all of Joy's stamps at her online store by clicking HERE

You can find more details on my card at my blog, Stacey's Creative Corner

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!


1 comment: