Sunday, July 28, 2013

Friends Owlways

Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!!

We hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards!

This week we are featuring Friend Shaped Cards!

I decided to create an Owl Shaped card for one of my best friends, using the Punny Animals set!


I used the "from you know hoo" sentiment for the front....

and in the inside I stamped the "friends owlways"

How fun!!

A look at the entire Punny Animals set:


Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!

Have you had a chance to hop along our Summer in 3D Blog Hop?

Join in, there is a lot of wonderful inspiration from all the designers!!  Start at Joy's Life Blog here!

You can check out my blog post here.

Have a wonderful day!!



1 comment:

  1. What an OWL-dorable shape card! And I love the banner sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete