Monday, July 15, 2013

Time to Spice Things Up!

What's Shakin'?

Hazy, Hot & Humid greetings from PA!
Maria here from Five Simple Things,
I have a fun gift idea for your favorite
Grill Master!



Summer is not my favorite season, 
however, I do enjoy all the opportunities
it brings for gathering with family and friends
for weekend picnics & holiday BBQ's!

I wanted to create something 'spicy'
to bring a smile to the person who 
lovingly stands at the hot grill, so I
made this little gift box and threw 
in a few yummy seasonings!



 I used the stamp "What's Shakin'?
from one of Joy's newer sets, 
to decorate my spice box!

Joy's Life (That Tastes Punny) stamp set,
Cricut Craft Room basics.
This was a fast & easy project 
that I hope inspires you to create
something fun for your next picnic host!


Visit me @ Five Simple Things





2 comments:

  1. Nice review of the topic , I was looking to understand this matter further and found this information to be informative..
    Miami jeep

    ReplyDelete