Wednesday, July 17, 2013

PIcnic Fun - 3x3 note cards and holder

Hello everyone... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
As you may already know, this week the DT is creating projects with a "picnic" theme. I have to tell ya, I scrapped three different projects before I settled on the one I am sharing today. I sure do hope you like it! 
First I created a set of six note cards:


And then I created a cute little box to put them in:

 This would make a great gift to give someone, or to keep for yourself. :)

I used the following stamp sets:
"just a note" is from Tag You're It-Set Two
"thanks a bunch", "olive you", "orange you sweet" and "say cheese" are from That Tastes Punny
"love you to the core" is from It's All Fall Puns
You can find these stamp sets, and many more, right here.

If you would like more information about my project, please visit my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! This is precious! Such a great idea to give as a gift or keep on hand for quick cards. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete