Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Festive Flower Card

Hi, everyone!  It's Patty here from the Crafty Kitten

You may have noticed that this week here at Joy's Design Team Blog, we are having a free for all. 

I've got a simple but colorful card for you that would be easy for you to recreate.


 The stamp I used is from Joy's new My Hero stamp set.
  

It's another great stamp set that can be used in all kinds of ways.  If you don't already have your own, you can get it here.

This card is sized for an A-2 envelope.  I used Doodlebug papers (my favorite) and templates from Kiwi Lane Designs to create it.  Inking around the edges, hand drawn stitching, and a button tops it off.  

Well, that is all that I have for you today.  If you get a moment, drop by my blog and leave a comment.  I've announced the winner of the last blog hop.  Is it you?

1 comment: