Monday, July 22, 2013

Oopsy Daisy!

Hi guys!
Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a great weekend!

Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner 
and today I get to show you another project using those awesome

This week is all about 3D Flowers!

I decided to make this card and add some dimension to my daisy:


I cut out the daisy layer multiple times to layer them on top of each other with some foam adhesive to make my flower 3D. I then cut apart another daisy layer to give the illusion of some petals falling. I attached them by only adhering the top of the petal and then curling the bottom of the petal up. I added some faux stitching to my card as well as to my bear and flower stem/leaf. 

Here is a picture showing some of the dimension:


The "Oopsy Daisy" greeting from the You're So Punny stamp set from Joy's Life, was perfect for my card:


Look at all the great sayings on the You're So Punny Stamp Set:


So many great choices on here!

You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

You can find more details on my card at my blog, Stacey's Creative Corner

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment