Saturday, July 6, 2013

Puppies are the BEST!

Happy Saturday, Joy's Life fans.  It's Julie here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers, and I wanted to let you know that today is my birthday!  How fun that I get to post on my big day!
We're having a "free for all" week this week, meaning we can use any theme and any stamp set we wish.  How fun is that?
It worked out perfectly for me, as I needed a couple gifts for 2 friends that got new puppies.  We had a get-together this week to meet the puppies and to introduce the puppies to each other.
 
Here is what I made for them, using the Joy's Life Punny Animals Stamp Set

These fun treat boxes, filled with puppy biscuits:
 
 
I used two different sentiments from the set.
Here's a close up of one of the treat boxes, made with my Silhouette Cameo...
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this week of "anything goes" projects.  Now, I'm off to celebrate my birthday.  Woot!
 

1 comment: