Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Greatest Teacher Ever" frap gift set

Hi Everyone,
it's Kimberly from hellocutiecrafts
I'm sharing a project I made for our daughter's Kindergarten teacher. 
Joy's asked us to share fun ideas with gift/treat packaging. We can always use inspiration around the holidays!
I
always enjoy altering the frappuccino bottles.
  The All Around Sentiments fit perfect on the tops of these bottles.

I used several of Joy's Life stamps sets here: All Around Sentiments, Wintery Puns
 (for that cute tag),
and Everyday Occasions for the title on the frappuccino bottle holder.

You can find all of Joy's products, right here.

You can find more details about my project on my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful holiday season!!

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly this is a great gift and you did awesome using so many stamps!
    Hugs
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, they are so fun to use as you know!! :)
      Kimberly

      Delete