Monday, December 17, 2012

Here Comes Santa Clause

Happy Monday!
This is Jenny from Jennys Scrapbooking Haven this week Joys Life Design Team will be bringing you projects that are bright and filled with Glitter.
 I am so far behind on my Christmas cards I decided that I had better make a Shaped Card for this weeks project.
I used another cute sentiments from Joys Life "Oh Christmas Puns"
Which can be purchased at Joys Life Stamps.
Here is a close up of the sentiment.
 I used Red Stickles for all the glitter on the fireplace. 
To find out more on how I made this shape card and cartridge used please come by my blog at Jennys Scrapbooking Haven . I would love to tell you about it.
This will be my last post before Christmas on Joys Life so I would like to take this time to wish every one a Happy and safe Holiday Season.
 


2 comments: