Monday, December 3, 2012

We are a great pear Cricut card.

Hello everyone! This week the Design Team will be showcasing projects that include food. 
With the holiday rush you might not have time to make a big breakfast, but who says you can't make a quick and thoughtful one? 

Before we headed to do some shopping Saturday I made my hubby a quick Nutella and pear toasted sandwich along with a card. We really are a great "pear". 

This sentiment is from Joy's Yummy Puns stamp set. This set is so fun! 
As hard as I tried I could not get a good photo with both the card and sandwich together. We've been having rain and overcast these past days.  

For more details on my card, visit my blog HERE

Have a fun, crafty day! 

p.s.
In case you missed the Design Team's Happy Holidays Blog Hop, start HERE

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute Card. I love the shape!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete