Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tree-mendous wishes... all a glitter!

Hello my crafty friends... it's Lori with got2crafting!
This week the DT is going "Glittery and Bright". Well, I just happen to LOVE anything glittery, so this was perfect for me!!  
 I have to say, trying to capture sparkly glitter in a picture is NOT easy... especially when it's kind of dreary outside.  I don't know if you can tell, but I used glitter paper on the background and on the Santa hat. I also added EXTRA glitter on the tree and the snow!!
 I stamped the sentiment on shimmery pearl paper:
You can find this great sentiment in the "Oh Christmas Puns" stamp set found on the Joy's Life products page.

Please see my blog for more details regarding my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 I wish you all a very happy and SAFE holiday season!

3 comments: