Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Peace Hope & Joy!

Happy Wednesday!
here to show you my project for this week.

All this week, the Joy's Life Design Team has been showing you projects that showcase Joy's awesome stamps as well as a certain technique. 

For my technique, I chose to drag out my sewing machine and stitch on my card:

I am definitely not a seamstress and I do not know much about sewing machines, I'm surprised I even have one to be perfectly honest lol! But I do love the look it gives to my paper projects when I use it to sew on them.
As you can see from my photo, my stitching is anything but straight but that's ok. I think it gives it more character ;)

I used this awesome little sentiment from the Wintery Puns stamp set for my project:

So cute! I love the font and I think it went perfectly with my card.

You can see all of Joy's products HERE

You can see more info about my project on my blog, HERE

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Stacey,
    This is gorgeous! I've got to pull out my sewing machine for cards. I rarely use it but this is a great reason to get it out. :)
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!Love the stitching!Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    www.craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete