Friday, December 7, 2012

Warm Decembrrr Wishes!

TGIF everyone!  It's Sarabeth from Chronicles of Sarita and it's my turn to share with you an easy peasy gift box with a yummy treat to keep that special someone nice and warm this holiday season!  I am definitely going to be making a few more of these to hand out!  Check it out:

(top of box)

 Here is a close up of the adorable "Warm Decembrrr Wishes" stamp found in the Joy's Life Wintery Puns stamp set:

 For more details on my project, stop on by my blog Chronicles of Sarita.
Don't forget to keep scrolling to check out the rest of the DT's awesome creations too!


Enjoy your weekend and Happy Scrappin'!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have some of that snowman paper! The sentiment you chose goes PERFECTLY with it! I'll have to "borrow" that combo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete