Friday, December 14, 2012

oh snap! we're bringing it back!

and hooray for Friday!!!!  Sarabeth here from Chronicles of Sarita,
sharing with you my favorite, super simple tip & technique.

most of you who have seen my creations know that I am just in love
with lined paper.  whether it's notebook paper, recycled kraft or
of the legal type ;) ...it's so much fun to play with!  here is the layout I
created using both regular lined paper and lined kraft papers:


the notebook paper (shown close up below) was cut after I did my
journaling with one of my favorite techniques, the good ol' typewriter!
hit that vintage or thrift shop and pick one up!  i'm not a fan of my
handwriting at all and this definitely puts my mind at ease that I can
journal my thoughts, memories, quotes, etc... without having to deal with that.


of course add that fabulous Joy's Life stamp for the perfect finishing touch!
I used the "Oh Snap!" stamp found in the Oh Christmas Puns set-
too cute right!?

below you will see where I placed the Kraft Lined paper,
this was from the Michaels Dollar spot.  sometimes it's fun to journal
on and sometimes it's just a great little addition to your special project :)


That's all for now-I sure do hope you have been stopping by this week
checking out the rest of the DT's Tips, Techniques and Tutorials.
They definitely did a great job sharing such wonderful ideas!!!!!


Happy Scrappin' and have a great weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment