Sunday, December 9, 2012

Its Raining Men....Gingerbread Men!


Hello Debbie from Bugjuiced here. We were asked to either show a tip or technique on our post and I decided to use the Triple Stamp Technique and show you a card made with this technique and the wonderful stamps from Joys Life. I used Joys Life's new stamp set "Oh Christmas Puns" for my stamps. I love her stamps I really really do. There isn't one stamp on any of her sets I couldn't use. The quality is excellent!



I have compiled a collage of pics and I will have all the dimensions for each piece you use. 

Here is my finished card and the instructions will be 
in pics and info below. 







1. Cut you base and all layers
(brown) base: 5.5" x 4"
2nd layer: 4.5" x 3.25"
3rd layer: 3.5" x 2.25"

white cardstock: large piece 5.25" x 3.75"
med piece 4.25" x 3"
small piece 3.25" x 2"

2. Using some removable adhesive place small amount in center of each white piece to adhere to each other to hold in place for stamping.

3. Stamp all your images on all over where you want them

4. Remove each piece and adhere to the brown layers

5. Using pop dots adhere the completed larger layer to base and 
each additional layer onto each other lining up each pattern

Your done!! 

Don't forget to visit Joys Life for More inspiration and Products!


1 comment: