Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Peek a-boo bear and embossing technique

Hello crafters... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
I am super excited to be sharing my project with you today. Not only am I sharing my card, but also a little embossing technique, you may or may not have seen before. :)
First, here is my card:
Did you notice the embossed background??
 This look is accomplished by using white core cardstock and a sanding block.
I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the cardstock:

And the final look after sanding:

I used Joy's "Oh Christmas Puns" for the adorable sentiment:
Aren't those fonts amazing??

You can check out all of Joy's stamps and crafting supplies here.

For more information, you can visit my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!TFS the tip on the Embossing!
    Gorgeous card!Love the stitching!Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete