Monday, November 26, 2012

Cupcake Orna-ment and Gift Box

 
Happy Monday!
This is Jenny from Jenny's  Scrapbooking Haven with my first post for Joy's Life Design Team!
This week the Design Team will be featuring gift bags or boxes.
I am just trilled to be part of this wonderful Design Team and look forward to sharing many projects with you and hope to inspire you all!
So for my first project
I decided to made these quick cupcake ornament along with these gift boxes for my neighbors. 
 

 My first ornament box is finished using Joy's Life Wintery Puns Stamps which can be purchased HERE I have already packed the ornament inside and tied a bow around the box for safe keeping until Christmas arrives.

 
The second ornament I have left outside the box for you see what it looks like. For this box I have used Joy's Life All Around Sentiments Stamps which can be purchased HERE.
 
If you would like more details on the ornament or box please visit my blog at Jenny's Scrapbooking Haven. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects Jenny you did a fabulous job!!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete