Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all - Gift Tag with home decor

Hello everyone... it's Lori with got2bcrafting. I hope you are having a fabulous week so far. :)
This week the DT is creating "Gift Tag" projects for you. So, with that in mind,I thought I'd make a special little gift my daughter's teacher to put on her desk to spruce it up a bit. :)



I used one of the adorable stamps from Joy's "It's All Fall Puns" stamp set:

Since the stamp is really a single line sentiment, and was too long to fit within the space, I used the masking technique to create a two line sentiment and it worked perfectly!!

You can find this stamp set, along with Joy's brand new release "Oh Christmas Puns" right here.

For more information regarding my project, please visit my blog here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
 Be sure to check back again tomorrow, and every day, to see what the DT has created for you. 


1 comment:

  1. Whooo this is a pretty tag! Perfect sentiment! Love the stitching too
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete