Friday, November 9, 2012

happy christmas!


TGIF!  Sarabeth of Chronicles of Sarita here today playing with the Holiday Occasions set by Joy's Life- I created a couple of tags.  I'm looking forward to starting to make these to decorate gifts this holiday season!  Check them out:


Stop on my blog here to check out my materials list:
www.chroniclesofsarita.blogspot.com



Also, take a peek at Joy's Life Holiday Stamp sets:

  
aren't they amazing!  I can't wait to start using them!
You can start your holiday stamp shopping HERE and
don't forget to keep on scrolling to check out the rest
of the amazing DT's Tag creations :)

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable tags!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute tags!! Love the little Santa hat on it!
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete