Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hand Santa-tizer Gift Box (display)

Hello... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
I am very happy to be back posting here on the blog after our little break last week.
I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope you did as well. :)

Every since I got my new "Oh Christmas Puns" stamp set, I have been wanting to create something using this "Hand Santa-tizer" stamp. I just think it is too cute!

I had so much fun creating the little outfits for the Santa and Elf bottles. (GermX and Purell hand sanitizers).
Here is a closer look at the stamps I used:
And Merry Christmas is
from "Wintery Puns"
Dont' forget, you can see all of the Joy's Life stamps and crafting products at the Joy's Life Products Page.
If you would like more information regarding my project, please visit my blog got2bcrafting.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this project really love this sentiment !
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete