Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tree-mendous Wishes Cricut card

Hi everyone! This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps! You will be seeing cards all week long here at the design team blog! Also, in case you missed the Tags & Bags blog hop you can still hop along HERE

I know Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but so is Christmas! I'm trying to not fall behind on my cards this year so I've been getting a head start. 
For my card I used the brand new stamp set Oh, Christmas Puns. I just love it! 
 Here is a closer look at the sentiment. Get yours HERE


 Take a look at the new stamp set and the rest of Joy's Life stamps HERE

For more details, check out my blog HERE

Have a fun, crafty day! 

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute card! Love the papers! Looks great with this sentiment and the cute Christmas tree!
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card; I love this Cricut Xmas tree!

    ReplyDelete