Monday, November 26, 2012

Merry Christmas - Cricut Tree Box

Hello everyone and Happy Monday! This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving holiday weekend! This week we are showcasing bags and boxes. I made a "tree box" to use as a stocking stuffer and I absolutely love it! So many of Joy's stamps would go perfectly with this box. 
This box is found in Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge.  
The sentiment is from Joy's Life Wintery Puns stamp set. Pick up your set here!
 The tree box is deep enough to hold quite a few "baby" snickers and a few peppermints. 

For more details about my project please stop by my blog, Arcy Scraps

p.s. 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to make your own stocking stuffers! Those cutesy ones sold in stores are so expensive and usually only have a few pieces of candy in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable tree box!! Great job and super duper cute!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete