Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wish You A Merry Christmas

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making TAGS!! I love, love, LOVE making tags!! I made a Christmas tag using All Around Sentiments! These stamps are so versatile! And using your circle punches makes them so easy to use! 



And here is a close-up of the stamp...


I stamped the sentiment twice (once in red & once in green) then punched the inside part (the holly) and added it to the inside of the other to get the double colors! Here is a great video that Joy made using these stamps where she shows how to layer them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFrhVam3Vh8&feature=plcp

To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...


To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....Have a great day! :) 

1 comment: