Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peppermint Kisses for you!

Hello Everyone Debbie with Bugjuiced here!
I am super excited because this is my first DT post for Joy's Life.
I am beyond thrilled to have been chosen for this team. I love the stamps and the sentiments are so cute and humorous which if you have every been to my blog you know I love humor. Today I made a cute treat box and a bag. I purchased an svg file for the Penguin box and used "Wintery Puns" for my "Warm Decembrrr wishes" sentiment. For the "To & From" I used the stamp set "All Around Sentiments" More details on the project just click above to go to my blog.





This little treat bag is from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and I used a paper stack from My Minds Eye and it was super cute without adding too much too it. The sentiment set was Joy's new set "Oh Christmas Puns" I thought the sentiment "definitely goodish" was super cute and good on its own! I did stamp the cute little "candy cane image"  at the end of the sentiment and layered the sentiment with some pretty red glitter paper. 




you can see more details on my blog Bugjuiced

5 comments:

  1. this is adorable!!!! great work,Debbie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooooooooo cute deb..your so good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are way cute!! Love those Peppermint kisses too... Yummy!!
    So happy to have you as part of the team. :)
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete