Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Santa I am... Definitely Goodish

 Hi!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
This week in Joy's Life we are doing 
Glittery and Bright Projects!!
I am sharing the only December Daily page I have done.
I still need to print some pictures but the great thing about this story is the absence of a photos. 
I took my daughter to take a photo with Santa and it kinda failed LOL


 Since I have no real photo of Santa 
I got this one from a K & Company paper. 

 On my fake Polaroid I used a sentiment 


I hope you enjoyed this post!!
Take Care!!

3 comments:

  1. That was some quick thinking on your daughter's part! Lol! It's funny how quickly they move from "There's no way I'm sitting on that guy's lap!" to "Dear Santa, I love you!" LOL.

    And I love your page! Always so cute! Great idea to get a Santa pic from patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jennie! That story is one you're going to be telling the rest of her life. LOL! I love your December Daily page!
    Super Hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!! Love all the elements you added to this! Love the polaroid of santa!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete