Saturday, December 22, 2012

Glittery and Bright winter card


Hi, this is June Houck with a little winter card inspiration.
Have you enjoyed all of the glittery and bright projects this week here at Joy's Life design team blog?  I was inspired by the glittery and bright theme to use glitter card stock and die cut snowflakes and to use one of my newest stamp sets that may be my favorite for winter projects.

  "Wintery Puns" is a terrific and versatile.  I used the "peace hope joy" stamp and stamped on vellum.  Such a pretty font!  I layered the vellum over a pretty piece of snowflake patterned paper of the same size so that the sentiments would stand out.

Check out these stamps:

Please check out all of the glittery and bright projects my DT sisters have created this week on the Joy's Life DT blog.

Thank you for stopping by!  June

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the glitter and vellum together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the snow glisten with your card. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete