Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making projects using GLITTER!! Now if you have seen me on here before or follow my blog, you know I LOVE glitter!! SO I was SO excited for this post! 

I used "Merry Christmas" from Oh, Christmas Puns to make this glittery tag! 



 I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw the glitter challenge! I used some Corregated Glitter paper that I got from work & a Sizzix die to make my tag this week! 

Here is a close-up of the fabulous stamp from Joy...



Just look at all that sparkle!! :) 

To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...


To see more info on how I made my tag, please visit my blog HERE....


I hope everyone has a safe & joyous holiday season! Merry Christmas to all of the Joy's Life DT friends out there! :) 

1 comment: