Monday, December 10, 2012

Dreamweaver Embossing Paste Tutorial! Peace Hope Joy!

Good Morning this is Jenny with another Design Team Post for Joy's Life Stamps.
This week Joy's Life Design Team will be each doing a scrap booking tutorial. When I heard about this I wasn't to sure what I would do.
 
I finally decided to go with a Embossing Paste tutorial using a stencil.
 
First step is to tape the stencil down onto the card stock so it doesn't move.
 
Next just add the embossing paste to your spatula and spread it across the template, make sure you do not lift it up or push it down onto the template ( or it will force the paste into areas you don't want)
 
Next take the tape off and gently lift the template away.
While the paste is still wet you can add some ultra fine glitter to your project. Then set it aside and let it dry. It will take a few hours.
 Once it is dry it is time to make your card.s.

The sentiment  is from Joy's Life Wintery puns I then used Versa Mark Ink and embossing powder to get a shiny gold look to match.
I hope you have been inspired by this tutorial.
If you would like to see more tips on making this type of card, please visit my blog at Jenny's Scrapbooking Haven.


No comments:

Post a Comment