Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Snap! - Treat bag topper

Hello crafters,it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
 Happy Wednesday to ya!!!
Every since I got my "Oh Christmas Puns" stamp set, I have been wanting to create something using the stamps I used on my project today. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, except originally it was going to be a card. When I found out this week we were creating "food" projects, I thought this would work perfectly for a treat bag topper.  

I just think these two stamps together are kind of funny! :)  One moment all happy and singing and then next moment... well, you can see what happened! LOL!
Here is a closer look at the stamps:
 There is actually three stamps used. 
The "fa la la la la" and "Oh snap!" are from the "Oh Christmas Puns" and the "..." is from the "Everyday Occasions" set.

You can find all of Joy's products, right here.

You can find more details regarding my project on my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


4 comments:

  1. How cute and humorous!! I love humorous!! Love it!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    I laughed out loud when I saw that gingerbread with his head rolling off! Hilarious!! I LOVE IT! How sick does that make me? LOL! This is an adorable project.
    Super Hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Made me laugh, I just love it!!! Great project!!
    Kimberly
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Poor little gingerbread man ;)

    ReplyDelete