Saturday, December 22, 2012

Glittery Gingerbread Man Tag

Hello!  It's Patty here from the Crafty Kitten with my last post for Joy's Fall Design Team.  I'll be popping up in the Winter term occasionally, so you can't get rid of me that easily!  :)

Joy asked us to tackle some glittery and colorful projects this week.  I ended up doing a simple tag but with the use of glitter and colors that pop, I think it came out pretty neat. 


Here's a closeup of the tag so you can see how glittery the background is and on his bow tie.


 The stamp I chose comes from Joy's Oh, Christmas Puns set.  I just LOVE the font!  The stamps are such good quality that you get a good impression with even such a  delicate saying.


Click here to add this stamp set to your collection.  If you'd like more details on how I created my tag, I'd love to see you drop by my blog.  

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!!!

1 comment: