Monday, January 7, 2013

A Pirates Treasure Hunt!

Happy New Years!
To all my Craft Friends!
This is Jenny from Jennys Scrapbooking Haven.
This will be my first post for 2013 with Joys Life Design Team.
This week the girls were ask to make a project using something new.
Well, all you have to do is look around my craft room and you will see I have so many things that are still in there original packages. I didn't even have to go shopping for this one. LOL!

Just after Cricut released Pirates and Mermaids I was online ordering it.
It was one of those things I just had to have!
So I blew the dust off the package and cut it open and away I went.
I decided I wanted to have a Treasure Hunt on Christmas Eve for my Granddaughter Jasmine.

For the clues I used two different sets of Joy's Life Stamps.
"Yummy puns" and "Lots of Puns".

I had a ball making this project and I do hope that you pop over to my blog to check out all the details for this project.

2 comments:

  1. I love them all Jenny! You know I love me some pirates!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock the blog the first day of the new year! I love pirate stuff and your treasure hunt clues are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete