Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Triple Embossing Technique


  It's new technique week on the Joy's Life design team blog.  This is June Houck and I decided to try triple embossing.

I cut my base layers at (red linen card stock):
2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (card base)

I cut the pink layers at:
2" x 3 1/4"
3" x 4 1/4"
4" x 5 1/4"

Layer the 3 pink rectangles and attach with a little temporary adhesive.  Place the triple layered pink rectangles in an embossing folder and emboss.  The embossing on all three layers lines up!

Carefully separate the three pink rectangles and where each to the red linen card stock as shown.

I love this sentiment from Joy's Life "Wintery Puns" set:

My card was made completely from scraps...wahoo :)

Thank you for stopping by!  June

No comments:

Post a Comment