Thursday, January 17, 2013

CAS card using Washi Tape

Hello everyone this is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps!
This week we are creating projects using a new technique that we have been wanting to try. Last month the design team showcased different techniques and that's where I saw my DT sister Patty from Crafty Kitten, use washi tape to cover a die cut. I have joined the washi tape craze and was eager to try this!
I decided to go with a C-A-S look because I wanted the focus to be on the hearts and the sentiment. 
Like she mentioned, it's better if you use a white piece of cardstock for the die cut because the washi tape is semi-transparent and other colors take away from the washi tape pattern. 
The sentiment is from Wintery Puns, isn't it so versatile!? 


To see this stamp set along with the rest of Joy's products click HERE

If you'd like more details about my project, feel free to visit me HERE

 Have a fun, crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment