Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making projects using "New Techniques" Now my technique is definitely not new but I personally have never done it before! Using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and misting with water! Simple right? But it's true I have never done this! I have a hard time doing new things and since I always did just straight ink to paper...misting & layering different products is so new to me! I also sprayed the top with Dylusions...




The water leaves spots which makes the background not look so "perfect"...It's kind of cool! :) I used "Happy Valentine's Day!!!" from Holiday Occasions and the "Hearts" are from Joyful Hearts. 

Here is a close-up of the stamp 



To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...


To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment