Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Product in my stash - holiday card


  Hi!  This is June Houck with a little use-your-new-stash inspiration.  This week the Joy's Life Design Team blog is featuring projects made with new product in our stash.  My lovely friend Lauren gave me a 6x6 paper pad for Christmas.  I wanted to use those papers to make her a thank you note, and this is what I came up with.  I cut circles from the My Mind's Eye "'Tis the Season" pad, inked the edges with my black stamp pad for dimension, and punched gold ornaments (SU punch) from gold moire mirror paper.  I embossed a scrap of blue Bazzill card stock with my "Snowflakes" embossing folder.  I added some MME twine and a red button from my stash.
And until now I have also never used this terrific stamp set:


Have you played with your new holiday stash?

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely thank you card and I love the papers you used. A girl can never have enough paper, if you are like me. TFS!

    ReplyDelete